Whether you are recovering from orthopedic surgery, post-surgical complications or a disabling illness such as stroke or heart attack, the Aviv Rehabilitation Center staff will create an individualized program that meets your needs. We will help you relearn the skills necessary for your return to independence.
Our Therapy Services
To learn more about our therapy services, please click here.
All the Comforts of Home
Our resident-centered style and bright, airy living spaces make the Aviv Rehabilitation Center feel more like home, enabling residents to focus on their recovery. While recuperating, our guests can luxuriate in our spa bathing room, share delicious meals and socialize with others, plus participate in the many activities and programs planned each week.
Our amenities include:
- Floor to ceiling windows in each room
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard and gardens
- Inviting lounges and family rooms
- Telephone service and flat-screen television
- Three delicious kosher meals served in an intimate dining room
- Free public Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Gorgeous spa bathing room
- Hair salon and gift shop
- Special events and cultural programs
- Recreational and social activities throughout the day
To Learn More
Please contact us or call Shelly Eisenstadt, LCSW, Director of Social Services and Admissions, at 404.351.8414.