As a Jewish Home Life Community, The William Breman Jewish Home recommends The One Group for private home care and for our residents who would benefit from around-the-clock supervision.
When a loved one requires additional support or post-surgical care after a medical event or simply needs help with activities that have become too challenging to accomplish alone, The One Group’s caregivers provide excellent one-on-one, dependable care in your home, assisted living community, rehabilitation center or nursing home.
From a few hours a day to 24 hours a day, seven days a week, The One Group’s nurses (RNs and LPNs) and certified nurse assistants (CNAs) work in concert with home health providers, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists to assist:
- Individuals needing additional help during and following rehabilitation
- Individuals transitioning from a medical event or hospital stay
- Individuals who need light help with activities of daily living (ADLs) to those needing 24/7 maximum assistance
- Families who are unable to take off work to care for an elderly loved one
- Family members who need temporary respite care services
To Learn More
Please click here or contact us anytime at 404.751.2277 or email@example.com.