The William Breman Jewish Home is one of Atlanta’s leading senior residential care providers, committed to providing outstanding care for over 60 years. Through the years, our greatest asset has been our staff and team approach which assures the highest quality care and services to our residents.
As a three-time winner of the Top 100 Workplaces award given by the Atlanta Journal Constitution in 2014, 2015 and 2016, we have a proven track record of providing an excellent work environment where staff is appreciated and supported by management, residents and their families.
Working With Us
Join our rewarding work environment and you will enjoy:
- More than just a job but a community of equally dedicated professionals
- Generous benefits, compensation and advancement opportunities
- A friendly atmosphere of helpful colleagues and accessible management
- Contributing new ideas to benefit residents an fellow staff members
- Feeling satisfied from making a difference in the lives of others
Learn more and see why over 95 staff members have been with us for more than five years.
Positions That May Be Available
Positions at The William Breman Jewish Home and all other Jewish Home Life Communities that may be available include:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Food Service
- Social Worker
- Recreation Therapist
We employ full-time, part- time and PRN (as needed) staff members. Different shifts are available.
For their commitment to making this a wonderful place for our residents to live, our staff is appreciated and supported by management, residents and their families. We celebrate those contributions with:
- Departmental Appreciation Days
- Monthly Staff Birthday Luncheons
- Annual Staff Appreciation Day (includes a meal and gifts)
- Annual Staff Recognition Dinner (for staff members with five plus years of service)
- Annual Holiday Gift
Below are some of the highlights available to full-time staff:
- Medical Insurance with Prescription Benefit (cost varies according to chosen plan)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tax-Deferred Annuity (paid by staff member)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Plans
All staff members enjoy the following featured benefits:
- Direct Deposit
- Conveniently located on public transportation line
- Free on-site parking
- Discount on food purchased in our cafeteria
How to Apply
View and print our required application by clicking here.
Applications are accepted at the reception desk, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also email completed applications to email@example.com or fax to 404.751.2258.
For More Information
To learn more and find out why over 95 staff members have been with us for more than 5 years in our various departments, please contact:
Contact the Receptionist
Thank you for considering The William Breman Jewish Home as your place of employment. The William Breman Jewish Home is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices. We are a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.