The Zaban Tower
First-Class, Affordable Independent Living
For Low Income Seniors
Located on the same campus as The William Breman Jewish Home, The Zaban Tower
is a 60-unit independent living community offering low income seniors age 62 and above the comforts and conveniences of a luxury community with rent customized based on income.
The Zaban Tower is ideal for active seniors who enjoy their independence but desire a social environment. All common areas in our three-story building were recently renovated and provide residents with comfortable areas to read a book, play games with friends, or participate in activities designed to engage and entertain.
In order to reside at The Zaban Tower, residents must meet certain income requirements which are set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
We Offer Many Comforts Of Home
Our fully accessible studio and one bedroom apartments include:
Many Other Conveniences Include:
- Fully equipped electric kitchens
- Individual climate control
- Large, private bathroom with walk-in shower and pull down bench
- Smoke detectors and automatic fire sprinklers
- Emergency response system
- Large windows and closets
- Utilities included (telephone and cable extra)
- Laundry facilities on each floor
Eligibility for Occupancy
- Planned activities. Click here for our monthly calendar!
- Resident dinner program
- Outings to grocery stores and other shopping
- WiFi in all common areas
- Lounges and card rooms
- Shaded gardens and patios
- Hair salon
- Access to campus dining
- Library and computer room
- Full-time Service Coordinator (Social Worker)
- Full-time Social Director
- Lighted parking with covered entry and dedicated spaces for residents
- Easy accessibility to public transportation
- Medicare reimbursable therapy services available at The William Breman Jewish Home's Aviv Rehabilitation Center
In order to reside at The Zaban Tower, residents must meet certain requirements. These include:
- Residents must be age 62 or over (if two persons only one need be 62).
- Must meet income qualifications set by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and assets are not considered income
One Person: $23,250 Two Persons: $26,550
- Must be able to keep apartment in a decent, safe and sanitary condition
- Proof of citizenship or naturalization and satisfactory background checks
Residency is open to all qualified, eligible persons without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, disability status, religion, familial status or gender.
Contact Us to Learn More and Discuss Your Options
To view The Zaban Tower
floor plans click here. Studio Floor Plan [PDF]
and One Bedroom Floor Plan [PDF]
||The Zaban Tower
3156 Howell Mill Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327