The Cohen Home
The Cohen Home, located in Johns Creek, Georgia, is an assisted living community with a caring, supportive environment that encourages each resident to live with dignity, as independently as possible.
Assisted Living & Dementia Care in Johns Creek, Georgia
- Each apartment, decorated with the resident’s own furniture, is part of a community, which includes attractivve and inviting family and activity rooms, a library, beautiful landscaped gardens, and grounds complete with welcoming porches and walking paths.
- Our coordinated care approach, which includes health and wellness services coordinated by Registered Nurses, is personalized and available 24 hours a day.
- Ongoing nursing assessments and an individualized plan of care to meet the changing needs of our residents.
- We offer assistance with personal care needs, medication management, housekeeping, laundry and short-term respite care.
- Residents enjoy a variety of engaging regularly scheduled activities.
- A facility bus regularly transports residents to local community events and medical appointments.
- For residents with more significant physical and/or cognitive impairments, we offer additional services and supervision in our Extra Care unit.
The Cohen Home’s respite program provides services to older adults and family members in need of assistance for a period of between three and sixty days.
Respite Care is a solution when:
- Primary caregivers with a loved one at home, need to be away
- Family caregivers need time away from the daily responsibilities
- Older adults recuperating from an illness or surgery need transitional care or assistance before returning home
- Older adults with special care needs who are visiting Atlanta for a special event or occasion such as wedding or Bar/Bat Mitzvah
We make it easy by providing:
- A furnished studio apartment that includes a small kitchenette
- All meals, snacks and activities
- Personalized services to meet your individual needs
- A smooth transition; all you need to bring are your clothes, personal care items and medications
We invite you to learn more about Respite Care by visiting The Cohen Home’s website at www.cohenhome.org or Contact Us for more information or to take a tour.
Contact Us to Learn More
Our assisted living options provide a nurturing and friendly community for you and your loved ones. To learn more about The Cohen Home, please contact:
|Melissa Hyatt, RN
||The Cohen Home
10485 Jones Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30022
Please also visit us online at www.cohenhome.org