The Cohen Home
Assisted Living & Dementia Care in Johns Creek, Georgia
The Cohen Home is a homelike assisted living community with a caring, supportive environment that exemplifies the principles of family, community and Jewish values. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood near shopping, dining and medical centers, our residents share great camaraderie and enjoy a variety of activities while living as independently as possible for as long as possible.
The Cohen Home At-A-Glance:
Click here for The Cohen Home website
- 42 studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments on two floors, including an Extra Care Neighborhood of 13 apartments
- Designed to feel like a home, with beautifully appointed parlor and family rooms, a library, activity rooms and beautifully landscaped gardens with sunny patios and walking paths.
- Our coordinated care approach includes health and wellness services coordinated by Registered Nurses.
- We offer assistance with personal care needs, medication management, housekeeping, laundry, transportation and activities.
- For residents with more significant physical and/or cognitive impairments, we offer additional services and supervision in our Extra Care neighborhood.