will be a kosher assisted living and memory care community
located adjacent to the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA). Berman Commons will provide upscale living for seniors ranging from those needing minimal assistance with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, cooking or laundry, to those with more significant cognitive impairments such as Alzheimer’s.
We anticipate breaking ground in September 2013 with a grand opening slated for December 2014. Berman Commons will feature:
- Ninety spacious apartments, beautifully appointed common areas and attractive outdoor spaces
- Secure Memory Care with dedicated programming and an inviting outdoor patio
- Chef-prepared kosher meals plus snacks served daily
- Busy calendar of engaging programs
- Beauty salon and library/media room with WiFi throughout the building
- Complimentary MJCCA membership for all residents
[May 2013] The Dunwoody City Council approved both land waivers, so we expect to break ground as scheduled in September 2012. If you would like to be placed on our interest list, please complete the form below and someone will follow up with you shortly.