Families and Friends of Residents
Whether your relative or friend is making The William Breman Jewish Home a permanent residence or a short stay in the Aviv Rehabilitation Center, we are honored that you have chosen to be part of our community.
A Typical Day
Family members and friends can help make the transition to The Home successful and the experience meaningful. Typical activities are as follows:
- Breakfast served from 7:45 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
- Lunch served from 12:45 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Dinner served from 5:45 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Snacks are offered in between meals
- Programs are scheduled throughout the day. Some of the favorites include Manicures, Travel Club, Tea Time, Music and Cocktails and our Inter-generational program Playgroup with a Purpose.
- For residents with cognitive issues, special memory and sensory activities are provided.
- Engaging programs going on in our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. To learn more, click here.
Aviv Rehabilitation Center Residents:
- Resident bathing schedule is three times weekly or more based on resident preferences.
- Bathing takes place in our spa bathing room with a choice of using the spa tub or shower chair.
- Rehabilitation therapy is typically provided seven days a week. The Therapy department will inform the resident if therapy will be scheduled on a weekend.
- Rehabilitation therapy begins between 9:00 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. and concludes at approximately noon--unless a therapist specifies otherwise.
Culture Change Initiatives
Our vision is to create a warm and engaging culture that is life affirming, satisfying, humane, and meaningful, particularly among those who work closest with residents.To learn more about our Culture Change initiatives, click here.
Recognizing a Staff Member with a Mitzvah Gram
If you wish to recognize and thank a member of our staff for his or her good deeds, you can submit a Mitzvah Gram. Click here for more information.
Staff Holiday Fund
The staff holiday fund is an opportunity to reward staff members at the end of the year for their hard work. To learn more about this program to help brighten the holiday season, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about The Home visit our Frequently Asked Question section by clicking here.
Contact Us to Learn More
Eve Levine, LCSW
Director of Human Services
Email for Long Term Care: email@example.com
Email for Aviv Rehabilitation Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
The William Breman Jewish Home
3150 Howell Mill Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327